I received by copy of IDW Limited’s Danger Girl/GI Joe Black Label Edition this past weekend! I am really happy with the book and I love the original art that I received! I will let the pictures do the talking on this one for the most part. The first picture are the freebies that were included with the pre-order, second/third are the front and back cover of the box, fourth is the folder housing the original art piece, followed by my 100% unique Jinx art! (it is shaded red and looks awesome!), sixth/seventh are the front and back covers of the book itself, followed by picutres of the signature page, vellum overlay and a “art of” section after the comics with the virgin covers as well as pull out full page art!
the Limited G.I. Joe/Danger Girl Black Label that I previewed a couple weeks ago here, is now available for sale! Everything is in house and will ship this week! The art is fantastic and is limited to 50 different pieces, so act now if you want one.
• A dynamite cross-over collected in explosively awesome fashion!
• Limited to just 50 hand-numbered copies
• Limited-edition, custom-designed tray case
• Features hand-drawn, original artwork from John Royle secured in a hardcover portfolio
• Mounted signature page signed by J. Scott Campbell, John Royle & Andy Hartnett
• Custom, exclusive to IDW Limited cover and casing
• Exclusive Fold-out pin-up featuring artwork by J. Scott Campbell
• Vellum overlay of the title page
• Brand-new endpages designed to mirror the style of the tray case and portfolio