If you guys are interested in the FSS Big Boa, go to the Club’ Store right now and get one before it is gone! They will sell out fast!
I have had a VERY busy day on eBay! Today is the first official day of JoeCon and the people with the Golden Ticket are going through the Club Store now and more importantly putting pictures and the toys up for sale!
Here is the list:
- The Night Force Specialists 2-pack consists of Freestyle, a new female pilot, and Chuckles. $60, secondary market $150+
- The FLAK w/ Steeler $66, secondary market 120+
- The Night Force Boomer con price of $145, secondary market 275+
- The KREO Night Force 6 pack $33, secondary market $55+
- Lady Jaye MOC $30, secondary market 200+
- KREO paratrooper Hit & Run $14 (I think this goes on sale tomorrow, after the parachute drop)
- The free bonus item is a night force ferret, secondary market $45+
Here are early pictures!
The Club just announced that they did not meet the minimum order requirement for the set, they still needed 100 orders. So, the club ordered them and decided to leave the pre-order open until the last 100 sets are sold. So if you want one, get it now!
The FSS has been delayed due to the continued labor strike at the Los Angeles/Long Beach Port. The Club said that this will only affect the timing of the first set of two figures and will not affect future shipments. The Club even said that they would possibly ship two waves/sets of figures in January.
I just joined the GI Joe Club for the first time! I also plan on attending the 2013 JoeCon as well. It will be my first Con. I had made plans to attend 2012, but wasn’t able to attend. Now I’m deciding on which things to pick up during the Club’s fall sale.